Who We Are
what if you could hire a journalist for your brand?
NOW YOU CAN.
Roy Harryman is a lifelong professional communicator who is passionate about helping others succeed. He specializes in empowering small- to medium-sized businesses, non-profits, churches and authors to share their stories with the world. He's also the publisher of Lee's Summit Go. In short, he's a journalist for your brand.
Here are some of Roy's professional highlights:
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, University of Central Missouri.
- Full-time professional journalist for 10 years, serving as a reporter and editor for mainstream newspapers and business-to-business publications.
- Winner of two Missouri Press Association awards for journalism.
- 15 years as a communications director in the non-profit sector, serving organizations of 2,000-4,000 people.
- 6-year board member of the International Association of Business Communicators Kansas City Chapter.
- Winner of the chapter's Incredible Award for volunteer service.
- Host of four different podcasts, including KC/IABC Today.
- Consultant, marketing strategist and writer since 2000 for clients including The Kansas City Star, Strategos International, AFCOM, Schlappi Financial Group, Pave Guard Technologies, Blue Hippo Construction, KCB, VP Magazine and Penton Media.
View his complete career profile on LinkedIn.
Photo courtesy of Andrew Moore, Flickr