Websites: Your First Impression
GET FOUND, GET MOBILE, GET GOING
Your website is your home base, first impression and an opportunity to sell products and receive contributions. What does your site say about you? What kind of first impression does it make? Can it be easily found through a Google search? And does it work on mobile devices?
Although some marketers may charge thousands of dollars (think five figures) for a website, this is usually not necessary for small- to medium-sized businesses, non-profits and authors. Beware overcharging. Don't get taken.
We've had experience in building and redesigning numerous websites for businesses, non-profits and churches. Our expertise includes:
- Managing the project from conception to completion
- Writing crystal-clear, no-nonsense copy
- Search engine optimization (helping people find you on Google)
- Setting up measurement tools so you can see how many people visit your site and what they do there
- Linking all of your other marketing tools (social media, e-mail list forms, PDF brochures, etc.) to your website